(1) Information we collect from you The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, account password, phone number, address, city, state and postal code, photographs, text descriptions, correspondence or and any communication with other users or with and any other information you choose to provide. Below are types of information we may collect:
• We may also use any ad you post on Wozz2do, including the uploaded photo or image of the product as well as other data associated with the ad, for our own advertising purposes
• When you register for an account: identifying and authenticating information such as your name, phone, email address, user name, password, or profile photo
• When you transact on our website or app, such as posting an ad, posting a classified, registering a business in the business directory, reply to a sale request, buy, or sell; or any other transaction content that you generate or is a result of a transaction you are involved in.
• When you interact with your account: such as updating the information in your account profile, adjusting your business details, or searching for items
• When you engage with our community: such as when you submit a web form, participate in community discussions or chats with other users, or provide user reviews; and
• When you upload pictures to Wozz2do: we may access your camera or photo library, if you choose to enable this service on your computer or device
• Information we collect from the devices you use when interacting with us or our Services: such as device ID or unique identifier (“UDID”), device type, ID for advertising, any unique device token;
(2) Security Wozz2do takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
(3) Use of Information Wozz2do uses information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Enable you to access and use the wozz2do Service, to personalize the Wozz2do Service, and to optimize the type of ads presented to you when you use the Wozz2do Service;
• Create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the Wozz2do Service, including through detection and prevention of fraud, unauthorized access, intrusion, and service interruption;
• Conduct investigations and to respond to disputes between users, error resolution, and other similar customer support service; • Operate, protect, improve and optimize the Wozz2do Service, our business, and our users’ experience;
• Comply with our legal obligations or requests from law enforcement agencies, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties;
(7) Purchase and sale of products and / or services o Wozz2do takes no responsibility for the services and/or products for which Wozz2do Vouchers may be redeemed. Further, Wozz2do makes no warranty to the Users for the quality, safety, usability, or another aspect of the product or service for which the Wozz2do Voucher may be redeemed. o Some services for which Wozz2do Voucher(s) can be redeemed are activities that involve potential bodily harm (such as different forms of adventure sports and activities.), and for those activities Wozz2do takes no responsibility for the service or activity being offered, and the User takes responsibility for his or her own actions in utilizing the services for which the Wozz2do Voucher can be redeemed.
Wozzon promo Ltd
THE BLACK CHURCH
ST. MARY’S PLACE DUBLIN 7 IRELAND D07 P4AX